Let us help you succeed!
Marketing for Financial companies
Financial industry includes different subdivisions; such as, banks, insurance companies, investment bankers, financial advisers, and real estate. This is a sector heavily regulated and often marketing must be in compliance to those regulations. For instance, most of the financial companies cannot use personal testimonials to promote their business. Likewise, reviews can be a big issue for them. Traditionally, most of the financial industry marketing was offline; however, as more people use social media (like Facebook) online presence has become very important.
Trust is surely the most important intellectual emotion that drives people to a business. It is more difficult to attract customers by not utilizing testimonials to support the trust process, but it is possible to achieve good results if marketing is planned and executed properly.
Following are some of the services we have provided to our customers in the Financial industry:
- Website: The Website is the first point of contact between the financial institution and the potential customers. We design business professional and informative websites that can truly reflect your company’s identity and separate you from the competition.
- Reputation Management: It is very important for a Financial company to be trusted. One bad online review (without any apparent good reason) can destroy your business. We monitor any comments or reviews that can appear on the Web and together with the customer manage them.
- Directory Listing and Management: Visibility is a key element in marketing development for a Financial company. For all our customers, we add their business on all the Financial related online listings plus we manage their profile.
- Print Marketing: Business cards, flyers and brochure are equally important elements for a Financial company to promote their business.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO): It is so important being on the first positions on Google. It takes effort, but it is one of the most important things you can do for your company.
- Social Media Marketing: it is becoming more and more important for a financial company to establish a good presence on the social media network. Not all of them, but the ones that are closer to your customer's profile target.
- Web application: financial companies must be creative when it comes to promoting their business because of the regulations. We have developed different applications for our clients; such as, training reservation system and an advergame to promote the business.