Let us help you succeed!
Marketing for Construction companies
Most of the time, Construction companies conduct business with other companies (Business-to-Business, B2B) rather than dealing with individual customers; especially in the commercial market. Although, few companies do business with individual customers (Business-to-Customer), it is difficult to compete with other well stablished companies. This makes Business-to-Customer marketing more difficult.
Following are some of the services we have provided to our customers in the construction industry:
- Website: In most cases, the Website is the first point of contact between your business and potential customers. We designed new websites for construction companies that look professional and attractive at the same time.
- Reputation Management: It is very important for a construction company to be trusted. We monitor any comments or reviews that can appear on the Web and together with the customer manage them.
- Directory Listing and Management: Visibility is a key element in marketing development for a construction company. For all our customers, we add their business on all the construction related online listings plus we manage their profile.
- Print Marketing: Business cards, flyers and brochure are equally important elements for a construction company to promote their business.
- Mailing Campaign: We design, organize and deliver mailing campaigns for construction companies to reach new potential customers.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO): It is so important being on the first positions on Google. It takes effort, but it is one of the most important things you can do for your company.
- Social Media Marketing: Although Social Media Marketing is not usually a first priority for a construction company, it is true that nowadays Social Media is one of the first places where a potential customer lands to check and learn more about a business brand and reputation.
- Door Hanger Distribution: for residential construction companies, we design, print, and distributed door hangers in specific designated areas looking for potential customers.