Custom Business Plan
We are dedicated to your success, growing together!
Market Data Analysis, Forecast , Niches and Barries
Business Feasibility, Cost Analysis, Profit Model
Expansion Business Plans
Analysis of the Expansion Plan, Financial Resources
SBA Business Plans
Small Business Administration Loans for Startup or Expansion
Brand Positioning, Customer Relationships Management, Advertising Plan, Corporate Image
Financial Plans and Projects
Profit/Loss, Finance Sourcing
A business plan must be consider the first investment made by a startup company. The first goal we have is to understand if the business model is feasible and can have success.
Any business starting will have issues. The business plan must be able to answer those issues and prepare the company to address all the problems they can have in its initial life. We usually don't limit our service to the business plan. We provide a wider range of services working with the business owner to understand everything about the business and the business model.
We can also provide support searching Financing Loan, Angel Investors, Venture Capitalists. We really believe a business plan is the first milestone of a successful business.
Why is this important?
A business plan is an essential roadmap for business success. This living document generally projects 3-5 years ahead and outlines the route a company intends to take to grow revenues.
Business plans may be internally or externally focused. Externally focused plans target goals that are important to external shareholders, particularly financial shareholders. They typically have detailed information about the organization or team attempting to reach the goals. With for-profit entities, external shareholders include investors and customers.
Typical structure for a business plan for a start up venture
- Cover page and table of contents
- Executive summary
- Mission statement
- Business description
- Business environment analysis
- SWOT analysis
- Industry background
- Competitor analysis
- Market analysis
- Marketing plan
- Operations plan
- Management summary
- Financial plan
Typical questions addressed by a business plan for a start up venture
- What problem does the company's product or service solve? What niche will it fill?
- What is the company's solution to the problem?
- Who are the company's customers, and how will the company market and sell its products to them?
- What is the size of the market for this solution?
- What is the business model for the business (how will it make money)?
- Who are the competitors and how will the company maintain a competitive advantage?
- How does the company plan to manage its operations as it grows?
- Who will run the company and what makes them qualified to do so?
- What are the risks and threats confronting the business, and what can be done to mitigate them?
- What are the company's capital and resource requirements?
- What are the company's historical and projected financial statements?